12/30/2013

Beauties of my coutry

As I mentioned before I like to send my friends greetings from vocation destination. And one of them decided to send me some cards too. Because he preferes travelling around our republic this shows the beauties of my country.

The first one is from Znojmo in South Moravia. This is city which is close to village, where I live. This city is famous for agriculture especially the pickles ("Znojemské okurky") and other vegetables. And aslo belongs to the wine region. Every year in September there is festival of harvesting grapes from vineyards for making wine it's called "Znojemské vinobraní". It happens in the historical centre. Very interesting is also visit of the undergroud. It's underground labyrinth under the whole city.

Next one is from Landštejn. Landštejn is castle which were founded in 13th century, wrecked in 18th century by fire and now is after reconstruction. The castle is located in South Bohemia.


No comments:

Post a Comment